lipase preparation produced by submerged fermentation of Aspergillus niger followed by purification and formulation.
Lipase is a serine hydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of triglyceride to finally produce glycerol and fatty acids, which facilitates animal’s digestion and absorption of nutrient, increasing feed conversion rate and bringing economic benefit.
White to light yellow
Slight fermentation odour
*Color can vary from batch to batch. Color intensity is not an indication of enzyme activity.
**1 unit of lipase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes substance to get 1μmol titratable fatty acid in 1 min. at 40℃ and pH7.5
Dosage: (g/MT of completed feed)
fattening pig and sow
Dilute the product before use.
As a feed additive, it is suitable for weaned pig, piglet, poultry, aquatic livestock and ruminant, speeding up their growth, increasing milk yield of cow and laying performance of laying hen.
- Complement the shortage of endogenous digestive enzymes, prevent trophism diarrhea.
- Enhance the efficiency of energy in fat feed and improve feed flavour.
- Stimulate the excretion of endogenous digestive enzymes and increase the nutrient digestion and absorption.
- Improve the micro-ecosystem in animal gastrointestinal tracts, strengthen immune system.
- Promote animal production performance. Improve the quality of meat products.
SAFE HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Enzyme preparations are proteins that may induce sensitization and cause allergic type of symptoms in susceptible individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa. Any direct contact with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, please consult a doctor.
Keep sealed after use every time to avoid microbial infections and inactivation of enzymes until its finish.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
Ø Package： 25kg/bag
Ø Storage： Keep sealed in a dry and cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Ø Shelf life: 12 months in a dry and cool place (20℃).